Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 September 2015

With Apologies

I must apologize for the spur of the moment blog I had written and posted the other day concerning the ongoing migrant crisis in Europe and my immediate and heated response to the news of Germany's government making insane commitments that only encourage further floods of migrants.

It was words of an angry blogger and I apologize for the lack of professionalism on my part. The ongoing Crisis, coupled with my genuine anger at the situation in Syria and the absolute naive stupidity of my fellow Europeans in this regard was too much for me at the end of a long work day. I will strive to stay on point from now on.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand what the problem was. It seems perfectly fine to me. Besides, you hadn't been writing much, so it was good to have something new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was more apologetic for my raw anger, this is not a blog for rants no matter how much I would like to do so, and there is nothing my words could accomplished with regards to the Migrant Crisis but echo the laments and frustrations of millions with it.

      Delete
    2. I really didn't think it was that bad, but ok then.

      Delete